Confused about knowing where to begin when buying a house? Following the tips below will help make your house buying experience more enjoyable.
1. Make sure to strengthen your credit score before beginning the process.
2. Figure out what you can afford. Talk openly with your REALTOR® about your budget.
3. Save for a down payment and closing costs.
4. Build a healthy savings account for those unexpected costs that could occur.
5. Get pre-approved for a mortgage.
6. Start looking for houses and keep a list of likes and dislikes as you go, which will help narrow down when you are making the decision.
The beginning of the house buying process may seem overwhelming but let your REALTOR® help you through the whole process. David Evans is waiting and willing to help you from the start to the finish! Give him a call today: 910-978-8086.