You aren't thinking you'll sell your new home but here are some tips to get the best return on your home if that choice is made later on down the road.
1. Make sure your home has plenty of bathrooms. This includes full bathrooms and at least a half bathroom in the main living area.
2. The laundry room should be accessible. Convenience is key when it comes to the laundry room. Another key is to make sure there is plenty of storage.
3. Go for the hardwood or tile flooring. Yes, carpet is less expensive but future homebuyers don't want old, dirty carpet.
4. A new favorite among all homebuyers is an open floor plan concept. It's so much easier to keep an eye on kids or enjoy conversation with an open concept.
5. As the saying goes, the kitchen is the heart of the home, keep it classic and modern. If you decide to sell after you have built, make some updates to keep the kitchen looking current.
Floyd Properties builds new construction homes with all of these concepts in mind, which means you can rest assure you've mad a good investment. Be sure to visit our Available Homes page to find the house of your dreams!